tthomas

Default Locked table/cells for shading

How do I change shading in a table/cell that seems to be locked in word?
It will not let me add or change the color in the row. The shading palette
is greyed out when I click in the table. It was working last week but now is
locked. Help!
Teresa Thomas

Klaus Linke

Hi Theresa,

Maybe some kind of document protection?
In Word2003, you could check on the "Protect Document" task pane.
Which version of Word do you use?

Regards,
Klaus

"tthomas" wrote:
How do I change shading in a table/cell that seems to be locked in word?
It will not let me add or change the color in the row. The shading palette
is greyed out when I click in the table. It was working last week but now
is
locked. Help!
Teresa Thomas

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?dHRob21hcw==?=,

How do I change shading in a table/cell that seems to be locked in word?
It will not let me add or change the color in the row. The shading palette
is greyed out when I click in the table. It was working last week but now is
locked.

Version of Word? Have you applied document protection, in the meantime?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)