HRassist

Default HELP WITH MERGING CHART DATA

I'm creating a mail merge in Word, using a large Excel data source. The
file contains multiple names, with various associated data.
I want to create an individualized chart for each name, using data
associated with their name in the Excel data source file. One customized
chart per name, merged into the Word document.