staceyb0711

Default Position Headers to Portrait when page is Landscape

Uning Word 2003.

I have a 200+ page proposal document. Several groups of pages MUST be
Landscape. They are confined to thier own sections. I need the Headers and
Footers to remain as if the pages are Portrait. If I could simply turn the
data, I would.

Any hints/tips/tricks are welcome.