imsnowman

Default Remove empty paragraphs

In converting web pages to word docs I get a lot of empty paragraphs. I'd
like to delete them quickly. What is the best way?

I tried the "find" (^13){1,}, "replace with" \1 . That didn't work for me.
BruceM

With Use Wildcards enabled, find ^13{2,}, replace with ^p. For reasons known
only to program code writers who don't get out enough, ^13 is needed in the
Find box when using wildcards, but ^p is used everwhere else. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/UsingWildcards.htm for more information.