Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Default how to replace a capital abbrevation with small letter

I wan to replace the abbrevation CAS (capital) in y file with compressed air
system (all small letter).
When I use find/replace command, word do so but it appears in capital.
(COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEM). There is an option inside replace which says
recognize capitals and small letters but it is grayed out. How can I trun on
this option?

--
Very Truly Yours
Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey

If you check "Match case" it should work. To make "Match case" available,
do not check "Use Wildcards," "Sounds like," or "Find all word forms."

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: