Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
thegolfb

Default Create TOC after document

I have created a long document in Word. How do I create a TOC for this
documement AFTER creating the document?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Daiya Mitchell

See he
http://shaunakelly.com/word/toc/CreateATOC.html

Please try not to post questions as Suggestions, which have a special
function in this newsgroup system.

On 11/29/05 11:59 AM, "thegolfb" wrote:

I have created a long document in Word. How do I create a TOC for this
documement AFTER creating the document?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=925481f5-baf3
-41b4-bb08-6749571c65fa&dg=microsoft.public.word.newusers

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers