Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dup

Default headers change when changing from portrait to landscape

How do I keep a header in portrait format when placing a figure on the page
in the landscape format?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man

I assume you are talking about headers in Word. The easiest and cleanest way
to do it is to rotate the figure 90 degrees in a graphics program (PowerPoint
will often work) before importing it into Word.

"dup" wrote:

How do I keep a header in portrait format when placing a figure on the page
in the landscape format?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...apeSection.htm.