Cath

Default Text not visible in Print Layout

I have some text that is visible in the normal view and in print preview, but
invisible in Print Layout- How can I fix this?
Greg Maxey

Cath,

Are you sure of your terms? If it is visible in Normal and Print Layout but
invisible in Print Preveiw, then I would say it is text formatted as hidden
text and display of hidden text is set in your ToolOptionsView setting.
If you want it to print use FilePrintOptions and check Hidden text.
--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support