perplexed

Default Ticket Numbering

How do you set up a two-part ticket so that it sequentially numbers the
ticket (given to the purchaser) and the stub (kept by the seller) with the
same number? I'm using Microsoft Word 2002.
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/Numbered_labels.htm
You can use a bookmark and a REF field to duplicate the number or if you are
using multiple cells in a table remove the NEXT field from the cell
containing one of the duplicated numbers and place the number field again.

..