Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Roxann

Default Printing on Letterhead

On some Word docs when I print on the letterhead paper, it prints the doc on
the back. If it is two pages, front back, flipped on long edge, it prints pg
one on the back and page 2 on the front. Not all docs do this, just some.
Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Turn your paper over?

In the Print Dialog (Options button) is the box checked to reverse print
order? You may want to experiment with that box and see what happens.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.