Patti

Default Track Changes Question

After many edits a document is considered final. Now it is going to a higher
level for review and we want only new changes to be tracked. Anyone know how
to do this?

Jay Freedman

Patti wrote:
After many edits a document is considered final. Now it is going to
a higher level for review and we want only new changes to be tracked.
Anyone know how to do this?

Accept all the current changes and save the document. (If you want to keep a
record of the first set of changes, do this on a copy of the original, which
then becomes the review copy.) Then turn on tracking again, and only new
changes will be tracked.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman