cs

Default How remove pagination from last five pages only of document

I have a 150 page document which is nicely paginated; however, I need for the
last five pages to contain no pagination. Every time I try to delete the
pagination, even within a new section, it deletes all of the pagination in
the entire document.

cs

Thanks for the response - in the meantime, however, I figured out a work
around which was to twice start a new section for each of the pages with no
pagination. However, for future reference how do I turn off the link between
the footers?

"cs" wrote in message
I have a 150 page document which is nicely paginated; however, I need for

the
last five pages to contain no pagination. Every time I try to delete the
pagination, even within a new section, it deletes all of the pagination in
the entire document.

Greg

If you are inserting a section then the problem is likely due to not toggling
off "Same as Privious" or "Link to Previos" before deleting the page
numbering in the last section.

You could also do this with an IF field:

{ IF { PAGE }{ =({ NUMPAGES }-5) }{ PAGE } }

All fiedl braces { } are entered with CTRL+F9

"cs" wrote:

I have a 150 page document which is nicely paginated; however, I need for the
last five pages to contain no pagination. Every time I try to delete the
pagination, even within a new section, it deletes all of the pagination in
the entire document.

Greg

cs,

on the header and footer toolbar there is an icon "link to" or "same as"
previous depending on your word version. Click it to toggle the link.