Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
csr1176

Default creating online forms

Hello,
I'm trying to develop an online questionnaire to access people's
satisfaction with an assessment tool. I want to email the questionnaire to
people, ask them to fill it out, and then email it back. The only way I
found to do this is to create a webform with a 'submit' button included at
the bottom. When I formatted the submit button, I set the submit form method
to 'POST'. The email response I get back contains the information but it
includes a series of extra numbers and symbols. Two questions then,
(1) Is there an easier way of doing this?
(2) Is there some way to open the sent text file within the questionnaire
without the extra text and symbols?

I am a relatively new user and only somewhat familiar with MS Word. THis
project was dropped in my lap a few days ago and its causing me nothing but
frustration. Help!

Creating forms Joe Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 06 11:37 PM
A good tutorial on creating forms tosime Page Layout 1 November 21st 05 11:04 PM
Help - creating forms and formulas in Word Cindy Meister Mailmerge 0 August 10th 05 02:08 PM
making forms to be used online (filling in blanks) A. Toczko Microsoft Word Help 1 May 10th 05 08:40 PM
Online Forms Questions Kevin New Users 3 February 3rd 05 06:31 PM