Karen

Default I there a way to remove all hyperlinks from a document enmass rat.

Is there a way to remove all hyperlinks from a document enmass rather than
individually?

K.
garfield-n-odie

A hyperlink is one of many kinds of fields that you can insert into a Word
document. You could open the document, press Ctrl+A to select all of the
text, and press Ctrl+Shift+F9 to convert ALL fields in the selection into
plain text.

"Karen" wrote:

Is there a way to remove all hyperlinks from a document enmass rather than
individually?

K.

Do you want to remove them or just unlink them?