Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mani Golchini

Default Autocorrect Options

autocorrect options does not hold any of the replacement entry that user adds.
When the system is restarted or user logs off and on again the
autocorrection additions simply disappears?

All users are part of the power user group
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Do you have Acrobat 7 installed? See the last section of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

Mani Golchini wrote:
autocorrect options does not hold any of the replacement entry that
user adds. When the system is restarted or user logs off and on again
the
autocorrection additions simply disappears?

All users are part of the power user group

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mani Golchini

YEs we do have Acrobat 7.0 Pro intalled as corporate SOE. However I don't see
the point that the refered article is making since our issue is in regrds
with the Auto Correct option in word.

Regards,

Mani

Mani Golchini wrote:
autocorrect options does not hold any of the replacement entry that
user adds. When the system is restarted or user logs off and on again
the
autocorrection additions simply disappears?

All users are part of the power user group

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

The point is that Acrobat 7 is frequently the cause of changes to normal.dot
not being retained.
Formatted autocorrect options are stored in normal.dot.