winword user.exe error

Default Error message: Winword caused an error in USER.EXE

Word will not start, get error message: Winword caused an error in USER.EXE
Doug Robbins

See the article "Problems opening Word" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"winword user.exe error" winword user.exe
wrote in message ...
Word will not start, get error message: Winword caused an error in
USER.EXE

fuschia4me

I have the same the problem, except the error is in winword.exe. I haven't
been able to open word for almost a week. At home, no problem, at work, BIG
PROBLEM! If I find a way to fix it, I'll let you know. Please do the same.
Thanks.