Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mona Mona is offline

Default Insert Hyperlink

Please, how we use the Insert Hyperlink, in Micrrosoft Word?
Thank you.
--
Mona R.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarah_Lecturer Sarah_Lecturer is offline

A hyperlink includes the path information to another object. The object can
be a target on the same document, a file on the same computer, or a uniform
resource locator giving the location of a web page halfway around the world.
The process is exactly the same in all cases. Some point on the document is
turned into an active spot which includes the path information.

Insert | Hyperlink choose the relevant object | click on OK

the hyperlink is then inserted into the document and can be used to navigate
to the selected object by clicking on it.

I hope this helps

Sarah x

"Mona" wrote:

Please, how we use the Insert Hyperlink, in Micrrosoft Word?
Thank you.
--
Mona R.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Is there a specific problem with hyperlinks in your documents?

A common request is to restore the functionality of older Word
versions where holding the Ctrl key was not required to follow a
hyperlink; to do this, uncheck "Use CTRL + Click to follow hyperlink"
in Tools | Options, Edit tab.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Mona" wrote in message
Please, how we use the Insert Hyperlink, in Micrrosoft Word?
Thank you.
--
Mona R.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gayle Gayle is offline

Is there a way to change the the "Look in" folder that opens automatically
when creating hyperlinks? It opens to a sub-folder and I would like it to
open to My Documents. thanks,