Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Liz T. Liz T. is offline

Default How do I get a floating picture from behind a table?

The picture was in the "behind text" layout and then dragged behind a text
box. I know I can pull out the text box to get but it messes up the page
formatting. Is there any way to select it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Right click on the textbox and select Order, Then send it back until you can
see and select the picture. When you're done bring it forward again.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Liz T." Liz wrote in message
The picture was in the "behind text" layout and then dragged behind a text
box. I know I can pull out the text box to get but it messes up the page
formatting. Is there any way to select it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Do the following;
1. On the View menu, point to Toolbars, and then click Drawing.
2. On the Drawing toolbar, click the Select Object icon.
3. Drawa rectangle to select only the object behind the Text box.
4. Use the left arrow key to move the image little bit out side the box.
5. Right-click on that portion of the image which is outside the text box.
6. Point to Order, and then click Bring in Front of Text.
The image is before the text but behind the Textbox.
7. Right-click on that portion of the image which is outside the text box.
8. Point to Order, and then click Bring in Front.

Challa Prabhu