Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Simon Ng Simon Ng is offline

Default Pickture colour changed in word document

Dear All,

I encountered a strange problem. My computer using WindowsXP SP2 and Office
2003 SP2, when I open a document with some picture, the colour of picture
will be changed to other colour, if I save it and open it in other computer,
the same problem appear. However, the picture colour is normal if I open it
in other computer.

And I tried to copy the normal picture to excel and powerpoint and open it
in my computer, it also OKay. That's mean only is the MS Word has problem.

Please help , many thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yacbo Yacbo is offline

Make sure it is not a highlighting issue. The highlight button has an "ab"
with depiction of a little highlighter pen to the right. Left click on your
pic then Left click on the highlight button and choose "none". This problem
seems more prevalent with "go by" templates (which are really not templates
in Word parlance, but rather documents that the user changes for his or her
own use). The highlighter can affect pictures, inserted spreadsheets, and
etc., but is sometimes overlooked as a potential culprit in such cases.