Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
frednme frednme is offline

Default Need text data from a Word Table cell

I have a table on one of my Word documents. I need whatever information I
type into one of those cells of that table to appear in my footer. In my
footer do I have to create a field with a formula referencing my table and
cell #.

Example of what I'm doing Table cell = "Employee Name" in my footer I
static text typed Employee Name and then I want whatever I typed in that
tables cell to get pasted into this spot on the footer.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm and
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/StyleRef.htm for two possible ways.