Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
deb deb is offline

Default Linking cells in tables

I have a document containing 4 tables, If I type something in one section of
a table
how can I get it to repeat in other designated cells, I am trying to save
data error and time by manually typing or pasting.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Bookmark the text and then insert a cross-reference to the bookmark in
the target cell. Alternatively, you can copy the typed text and use
Edit | Paste Special to paste it as a link.

For more on "repeating data," see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Stefan Blom