Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hélio Ziskind Hélio Ziskind is offline

Default copy and paste... why underlined?

When I paste something i've copied, it always appears underlined! How can I
solve it if I want the text exactly as I've copied.

Thanks,
Helio
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you have Track Changes enabled in the document? If so, the pasted
material is being formatted as an addition. If not, see
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...xtChanges.html