Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Dawnie Dawnie is offline

Default How do I attach a doc when sending an e-mail shot (mail merge)?

Is it possible to attach a document when sending a mail merge by email? I
cannot find a function which allows an attachment when following the usual
mail merge steps. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See the article prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm