Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
helpless helpless is offline

Default help in Office Home and Student 2007 doesn't work

I cannot get the help function, F1 or the question mark help to configure in
Word, or Excell. MS sent a new CD, same problem occurs the software is
activated. Any suggestions? It continues to run " need to configure
software installation when I press the help function in Word. It asks to
reboot and then nothing happens after the reboot. When I try to access the
Help after the reboot. The same thing happens. If I say not I don't want to
reboot now a screen opens and says installing MUI and then sorry no matches
for your search. I didn't enter a search AGGH!! help