Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
idsing44 idsing44 is offline

Default Mailmerge

My document is in word and my data source is in Excel. When I merge the two
files, my data shows as a decimal, but I need it to be a %, just like it is
in Excel.

How can I fix that?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See "Formatting Word fields with switches" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Mailmerge trish morpeth Mailmerge 5 January 31st 07 10:16 PM
Using mailmerge in XP? kmcmahon Mailmerge 1 September 6th 06 11:00 PM
MailMerge Mani K Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 06 08:50 AM
mailmerge CHES Mailmerge 1 December 17th 04 08:39 AM
mailmerge Felicity Mailmerge 1 December 17th 04 08:37 AM