JohnP

Default Collapsing font problem

I'm not sure how or exactly when this happened, but all of a sudden all Times
New Roman text that is not bold, in all of my MS Word documents, has
collapsed on itself. It looks like each individual letter of every word in
entire paragraphs became stacked on top of themselves; it just looks like a
black blob. If I highlight this blob, and either make it bold, or change the
font, it returns to it's original sentence or paragraph. If I open a new
document with Times New Roman as the default text and begin typing, all the
letters that I type appear to be entered on top of each other. They also
print out exactly as they look on the screen - a blob. I would appreciate
any help on this as mst of my MS Word docs are in this font.