Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
venus

Default Deleting page

I am trying to delete the last page of my document. There are several
section breaks throught the doc. The only way I have found to delete
the page is to backspace taking out the page break before - however,
when I do this, it fouls up the whole page. Paragrahp and tabs
formatting are changed. For instance tabs go into oblivion, (tab stops
are in a good place), entire paragraphs are re-aligned, etc.

Help will be much appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
venus

Found the problem; the formatting for a graphic in the header was
changed when the section break was deleted, causing the paragraphs in
it's vicinity to act goofy.