Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Foyeti23

Default Document slow

I have a specific document that I frequently make changes to and whenever I
type in certan areas of the form, the program freezes momentarily. It's only
for a few seconds but it happens frequently and makes it hard to work with
the document. Is there any reason that would cause these freezes? There are
no formuals or anything on the form, just some very basic tables. Anyone
have any suggestions on how to fix this?