S. Phillips

Default Word not displaying or printing beyond first page

My Word document will not display (or recognize) beyond the first page in
Print View. As I type, it just stops displaying any further input at the end
of the page. I can see all the input in Normal View, but it will not print
the entire document--only the first page! I have literally had to cut and
paste the input onto a new document in order to print.

S. Phillips

Thank you Suzanne. I actually did discover that a little while after posting
my question. I don't know how it got into column mode but being there
prevents the document from displaying all pages, or making formatting changes
to the page. Thanks for the input.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Go to Format | Columns and click on the One icon (even if it appears to be
selected already). Make sure that "Whole document" is selected in the "Apply
to" box.

"S. Phillips" S. wrote in message
My Word document will not display (or recognize) beyond the first page in
Print View. As I type, it just stops displaying any further input at the

end
of the page. I can see all the input in Normal View, but it will not

print
the entire document--only the first page! I have literally had to cut and
paste the input onto a new document in order to print.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Angela N. Angela N. is offline

Do you know how to make this the default. I have been having this same
problem, and each time I open a new fresh Word document, it is already set
for two columns.

Thanks!

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 04:17 PM
letters - ask/fillin Caroline H New Users 2 February 25th 05 08:19 PM