Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] moneyaddyct@yahoo.com is offline

Default Cannot Delete Extra Page At End of Document!

Hey guys,
I'm having a problem with Word 2007. I created a resume from a
template that I downloaded from the Word database and it created an
extra page at the end of the document that I absolutely cannot delete.
I've tried going into View -- Draft then Home -- Paragraph -- Show/
Hide, but it won't let me delete the page break. I've also tried
highlighting the page and pressing delete, but I can't seem to
highlight the second page without highlighting the text on the first
page and therefore I cannot delete the second page without deleting
the first. Any ideas? This resume is part of my application to law
school and I need it perfect. I can't have an extra page in the
document with nothing on it. Thanks!