Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nav Nav is offline

Default Paste Special Link

Hello

I have another question if anyone is able to help.
I have a word doc - but it has 20+ links in the links Links Information
(Edit - Links), but only has 3 bitmaps as the others have been deleted. Is
there any way to have Word remove the links that are no longer linked to any
bitmaps? Or an easy way to find out which ones are currently valid. I wish
to remove these as it is slowing the file down.

Thank you again,
Nav