LCC

Default How can I fix the Access data source of the mail merge for Word

How Can I fix the data source to a Access table so that when I open a mail
merge Word document, it will always look in the same Access table as I've set
it. Now, the mail merge always asks me where the data source is located
everytime I open the mail merge word document. I would like to have it so
that when I open the mail merge Word document, only thing it will ask me is
to select the recipient from the table I have already created in Access.