justmeandering

Default can i create name tag lables from a data base?

I am the Site Manager for Meals On Wheels, and would like to know how to be
able to print out labels with name, destination and date to be placed on each
clients bagged lunch. Each day the number of clients change as not all
clients recieve meals every day. I am looking for a faster way than hand
writing the lables every day.

Jay Freedman

justmeandering wrote:
I am the Site Manager for Meals On Wheels, and would like to know how
to be able to print out labels with name, destination and date to be
placed on each clients bagged lunch. Each day the number of clients
change as not all clients recieve meals every day. I am looking for
a faster way than hand writing the lables every day.

Yes, you can use the data base as the source for a mail merge, and specify
labels as the output. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm for details.

--
Regards,