Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Relative HyperLinks

Sat, 22 Mar 2008 15:20:09 -0400 from Michael Gerbasio
:
Hi,
I'm using MS Word 2007 and couldn't find an answer using Google.

I looking to create a simple document in Word that is basically a Table of
Contents where the reader can click on an item and it opens a corresponding
pdf or chm file. Simple enough. I want to put all the files into a folder
and copy this to a CD that can be used on other machines. I can't find a way
to make the hyperlinks relative to the location of the folder. Any ideas?

I don't care if it is in Word or Excel, better something that is html or
pdf. I'd rather not have to purchase another program just for this task
though. I have Office Professional and Adobe CS3 if that helps.

I think HTML is a better choice than word for a document that
consists wholly or mostly of links.

pa href="taxadvice.pdf"Tax Advice/a/p
pa href="movierev.chm"Movie Reviews/a/p

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...

Relative Hyperlinks? AtreX Microsoft Word Help 0 September 3rd 07 10:22 AM
Relative Hyperlinks Quin New Users 14 July 18th 06 04:20 AM
Relative Hyperlinks Lee Weinreich Microsoft Word Help 2 May 2nd 06 12:16 AM
relative hyperlinks Sean Microsoft Word Help 3 December 3rd 04 06:42 PM
relative hyperlinks Sean Microsoft Word Help 0 December 2nd 04 06:49 PM