Can somone help please

Default How can I turn a Picture from the internet to a cover?

I need to use a picture of a pea plant for a cover in my science reaserch
class I found one in google but when I copy and paste it on Microsoft Word to
add the title nothing comes or it says its a error
CyberTaz

You may not be able to copy the image. It depends on the design of the web
page.

Try this way:

Go to the web page and click the image you want with your Right mouse button
& choose the command to save it as a file and save it where you want.

Go into your Word document and use the InsertPictureFrom File command.

See if that will work. If not, please give more *specifics* (Word version,
detail about'error', etc.) if you post back again.

Hope this is useful |:)