FishDawg

Default Scrolling Flashes Yellow

This affects Word documents with a large solid black area, such as those used
in the headings of the Professional Report template. When I scroll these
documents (using the mouse scroll wheel), I can see as the document moves
from one position to the next, that the area where the black area used to be
flashes a yellow color. I believe this is a bug.
--
Mike Fisher
Software Design Engineer

Graham Mayor

It is almost certainly attributable to the display driver (ATI?). See if
there is an updated driver available. If not try reducing the display
hardware acceleration.