Would Rather Be Gaming

Default How can I change the icons on the far left of the "Save As" windo.

I know that there is a way to change the icons/shortcuts on the far left of
the "Save As" window. For example, the "My Network Places", "My Documents",
"History", "Favorites", whatever ...

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
CyberTaz

To remove the default items already there would have to be done through
Windows itself, depending on version. This is not a Word-specific feature.

If you just want to add your own locations, (in WinXP at least) go into Save
As and select the item you want to have added. Open the Tools Menu (upper
right corner). Choose Add to "My Places". If you want to remove any you have
added yourself, just RtClick the item and choose Remove.

HTH |:)