Gladys Rodriguez

Default Deleting temp files created by Word

I have few customers that have some users which open lots of Word Documents
at the same time. Every time that they work with any document, save it
(DocumentA), edit the document further and then save it under another name
(DocumentB), the temp file of DocumentA stays in their folder sometimes
forever (I think it depends on the amount of documents they have open) or
until they close all the instances of Word. Is there a setting where I can
change this at? Can I tell it to be released right away?

--
Gladys I. Rodriguez
http://www.globalstrata.com
Richard Neville

As you point out, the temp files disappear when you close Word, the
application. Still, you can manually delete any temp file whose parent
document is not currently open, but it's hardly worth the trouble.

"Gladys Rodriguez" wrote in
message ...