ksquacker

Default Outlook 2003: No signature included when sending an attachment fr.

Have tried using Word 2003 as editor (and not using it) as Email editor, same
issue. Exchange 5.5 on LAN. When sending a Word document as an attachment,
the default signature in Outlook 2003 will not automatcially appear, we have
to manually copy and paste it into the new message from Word. (File Send To
Mail Receipent [as attachement]) Is this a new 2003 feature?