Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helpme! Helpme! is offline

Default I need to remove a dotted line from my text

I have a dotted line that has appeared in my document and I am unable to
remove it. It I cut and paste my document to blank page the line comes with
it but in a different location. I can copy and paste it but not cut it. Any
suggestions as to what it is and how I remove it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Put your cursor in the paragraph directly before the line. Now look at
Borders and Shading. (Word 2003 - Format menu; Word 2007 Page Layout tab,
Page Background group, Page Borders (borders tab).)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]