Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
raj

Default menubar disappears

i am using office xp, word 2002 - sp3.

i have created a toolbar and a menubar for my new template. when i open this
template in a different computer (using same office version), my menubar
disappears, only the toolbar is available.

please advice how to accociate the menu with my template and make it
available in other computers.

thanks in advance