Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ClassyIrish

Default email button

You may need to reninstall your email program outlook. It sounds like it may
not have 'linked' as it were, to your word program. Usually, right clicking
on the menu bar will give you the customize, and you can choose what you want
to show on your toolbars.

"Kat" wrote:

I am trying to add the email button to my standard toolbar in Word 2003. It
says it is not showing because I don't have an email program installed, but I
have Outlook 2003 installed - don't understand what I am doing wrong.