Florentine

Default pagination getting lost when using Insert

i'm using word 2003 w/XP. i'm creating a book. i've saved individual poems as
separate files all paginated with margins, fonts, drop cap, etc. Now that I'm
ready to bring each file into its proper page and create the layout, all the
pagination is getting lost when I Insert each into one document.

Is there no way to make this work? It's all the same program, after all. I'm
pulling my hair out, what's left of it. It's 150 pages, so saving each file
as a PDF will take days.
thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy

What do you mean "the pagination is getting lost"?
Anne Troy
VBA Project Manager
www.OfficeArticles.com