Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SGS

Default Can Office 2000 open Office 2003 documents

I recently purchased Office 2003 for my home computer however my office
computer uses Office 2000. Can office 2000 open Office 2003 documents? Please
help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

In the majority of cases yes. There are however a few features in Word XP
and 2003 (wrapping text around tables for example) that are not available in
Word 2000 and may, if they are used, cause problems.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP