Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Russell John Russell is offline

Default labels to put just a number on it such as 2008

I just want a sticker label not more than a 1/4 in wide and a 1/2 inch long.
where would I find it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tine202 Tine202 is offline

click tools, letters and mailings, envelope and labels, click the labels tab,
click options ad scroll to find which one you want. The height and width of
each label show on the right hand sige as you click on each label.

"John Russell" wrote:

I just want a sticker label not more than a 1/4 in wide and a 1/2 inch long.
where would I find it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

That's awfully small. I'd have trouble finding it too.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]