Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rob M[_2_] Rob M[_2_] is offline

Default Can you manually change a header without affecting the rest?

Hi eveyone,

Is it possible to manually change a header? I want an element to repeat in
the header, in the same position on every page but want to manually enter in
a change to some of its content. The trick is that the content is variable,
and there for has to entered in by the user. In other words, the change can't
be automated (something Style REF's would be used for?)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks everyone,

Rob