Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
repaginate, alignment, format repaginate, alignment, format is offline

Default Table Alignment

I am creating multiple pages document (some time in excess of 100 pages)
which is an ongoing table. It has a header and a footer and it is set up so
that the first row of the table repeats at the top of each page. As required
I add new rows to the table and then line up the rows so that one ends at the
bottom of the page and the next on the next page right under the repeating
row. I have used this document for years in Word 2003. Recently my company
went to Word 2007 and now when the document repaginates, or sometimes when a
new line is added to the header it periodically readjust adding lines or
taking away lines in the rows. Thsi cause a row to be divided between the
the two pages. I have tried to stop repagination, but since it only works in
draft when I print it knocks everything off. Please help.

Thanks

Table caption alignment EllenM Microsoft Word Help 3 December 12th 08 06:01 PM
Table Cell Alignment Sue Tables 1 January 28th 08 10:30 PM
Alignment of Table of Contents Dan Page Layout 6 November 8th 06 02:49 PM
Table text alignment Dominic Microsoft Word Help 4 August 24th 05 10:31 PM
Number alignment in a table quartz Microsoft Word Help 3 March 4th 05 04:17 PM