Susan A via OfficeKB.com

Default Tab Key = New Document Page

I don't know what happened, but suddenly when I press my tab key it
automatically brings up a new blank document page - I can't get it to tab
even by setting the tab stops. Any suggestions on how to put it back the way
it was and what happened?
Pat Garard

G'Day Susan,

It sounds as though you are in a Table cell - Tab then moves to
the next Cell or, if you are in the last Cell it creates a new Row
of Cells. IF this is correct, the Table must also have no borders.

While you are in a Cell, you need CTRL + TAB to insert a Tab.

Try the menu:
TableShow Gridlines
this will display the Table outline on the screen.

What do you see?

If this happens with EVERY new Document, see:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/apperrors/...ocNotBlank.htm
because you need to remove the Table from the Template.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard