Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Stukmeister Stukmeister is offline

Default Email to a Group

Following are my requirements:
- Ability to send email (bcc) to a group at once (not individual emails)
- Email must be readable in text format in case recipients don't accept HTML
- Ability to have "link" in email to go directly to a website
- Pictures embedded in email (not as attachment)
- Color background for some of the text
- Graphics
- Attachments
- Make background colors, graphics clear and crisp (so far in my testing the
received email is not as crisp as it is when I send it).

Should I use a mail merge with Word? Or, should I use Outlook and send to a
distribution list? Or, some other option? I am using Office 2003.

How do I hide email adressess when sending a group contact email? hairy bear Microsoft Word Help 1 November 8th 07 08:18 PM
Which Group please rg New Users 2 December 13th 06 12:31 AM
Won't Group W. Watson New Users 4 February 3rd 06 04:01 AM
Group By Derek Hart Tables 5 January 9th 06 03:12 AM
Text box - group donna Microsoft Word Help 2 May 3rd 05 12:56 AM