Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kenda1621

Default After changing margins, how do I change the way I see the document

I needed to copy and paste an entire document, so I changed my margins. Now,
my margins are reset to the default positions, but when I am typing a
document the view has changed. I see the cursor at the very top of the page
even though it prints out with one inch margins. How do I change it so that
I can see the 1" margins at the top and bottom of the page? I am using
Windows XP with Microsoft office for small business.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Move your cursor up to the top of the paper. The cursor will change. When it
does, click.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]